If you love coleslaw, then this salad recipe will quickly become your new favorite. While most coleslaw recipes contain a heavy, creamy dressing this one is made with guilt-free Greek yogurt. We’ve also added in some chickpeas for the boost of protein and fiber.
Make an effort to lighten up more of your favorite recipes by employing techniques like swapping out heavy cream for Greek yogurt or swapping refined sugar for coconut palm sugar or stevia. It’s small dietary changes like that over the long haul that will ultimately make the biggest impact on your health and fitness. Enjoy!
Here’s what you need...
Fast 5 with Josh!
Here's how Josh is spending his summer!
1. If I could go anywhere right now:
The Algarve, Portugal
2. Best outdoor cocktail: A New England style IPA in a chilled glass
3. Best song of summer: "Set Sail" by The Movement
4. Favorite outdoor activity: Hiking
5. Best local outdoor restaurant: Las Mananites
Stretch of the Week: Hamstring
Stretching your hamstring is important after a long workout or to improve flexibility. Follow along below!
Dr. Tony Tanzi: Physical Therapist, Triathlete, Runner, Performance Coach